Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2011

My diggings and plantings are over!




Tuesday 7:20 p.m.
                            I went up to the allotment today after coming home from the jobbie and finished the diggings and plantings for this year. Of course, the Domestic Bliss hasn't started her stuff yet, which is the cabbage and broccoli patch, but I've dug that over for her, and now all that left for me is the weedings and the grass cuttings.
                            I was seriously thinking of starting another blog today, one in which I write about meditation and the bliss, and such like. More of a personal blog with no comments and not telling anyone where it was.
                            There's no point in telling flatheids about meditation and the bliss and stuff like that, is there, Jack? It's only taken about six years to figure that one out, Hotboy. At least, they cannot say you never gave it a bash!
                             I'll keep this one up though for the drunken ramblings and allotmenteering and such like, and I'm going to put something on my writing blog right now!
                             Loved seeing the frog this evening. And I couldn't resist another fire!

6 comments:

MM III said...

I say!

How did the frog taste, once it came off the braai?

MM III

Anonymous said...

hello. 'tis a good feeling having plants in the garden. you will soon have potatoes and onions galore!

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I ate it raw! Hotboy
Dashy! Tatties and onions and fried egg dinners, here I come! Hotboy

rob said...

Looks like the frog was desperately trying to avoid cremation, but it comes to us all eventually.

Hotboy said...

Albert? How you you think it got there? Where has it been? Do they hibernate? Hotboy

rob said...

I reckon it's been reincarnated.