Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday!



4:35 p.m.
               Went to Liberton Hospital today. And what a bitching hot day!! It was the best summer's day you could imagine and it's  not May yet.
                I sat down to meditate yesterday morning at half past nine. I didn't stop till it was nearly twelve and this quite threw me for the rest of the day. I hadn't been expecting to sit for so long. I felt as if I'd lost an hour.
                 Last night I went to a show called Neu Reekie with Poisonous. Most enjoyable it was!! They had poets and music and animations and all for £5 to get in. The bottles of wifebeater weighed in at £2 a bottle, so it was a very worthwhile evening. Poisonous insisted in going to The World's End afterwards, mainly because it has an association with horror, but I'd run out of cash by that time so everyone got home safe.

2 comments:

rob said...

That show has a Facebook page. Kevin Williamson "spewed out a disorientating cocktail of class A drugs, football hooliganism, club culture, uninhibited sex, expletive-peppered working class vernacular and radical politics". All for 5 quid! Come the festival, it'll be 20.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It was cheap enough not to notice! Hotboy