Search This Blog

Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday!



5:05 p.m.
              I never heard a thing and didn't know it was there till it was rubbing round my legs. A Mike Tyson of a pit bull crossbreed. Then it went away and came back and jumped up, and did this a few times. I crossed the road after the tee junction corner where I'd encountered the dog and wondered if it might get run over. It didn't seem too smart with the traffic. Crossed the road again, but everything missed it. There was a mixed group of young folk by a gate and an older couple a gate along. I wondered if the dog was their dog, but it wasn't. I went off to cross the road again at the place just before where I take these photies, and the dog went to rub round the legs of the young group of people. Then it went to the older couple.  The auld boy shouts over and asks if it's my dug. Naw, it's no ma dug!
              I reckon it had escaped from the breeding cages in the house next door to the auld maw's. A happier looking biting machine you couldn't have wished for.
              The auld maw will be watching the Royal Wedding on the telly next Friday. I said I'd be going to see if there was a disturbance on the Royal Mile since there was word of a spontaneous gathering of non-monarchists to be held there next Friday. The polis will lift you, says the auld maw. At sixty? Somehow I don't think so. If I could get Poisonous tanked up, they might lift him!!

6 comments:

rob said...

How difficult can it be to get Poisonous blootered?

rob said...

The blog dog here, undefeated until now, probably wouldn't last long in Bellshill.

NaNoSkye said...

I'm hoping the weather is good so I can go out in my boat next Friday and just miss the lot.

I wouldn't mess with the polis, they might make an exception for you.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I certainly wouldn't mess with the polis and never have. I expect Poisonous and I will stay in the pub, but I think folk should be able to complain. The trouble with being anti-monarchy in Scotland is that it has very sectarian connotations, which it shouldn't have. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Poisonous takes delight on getting me blootered. He drinks girlie wee bottles of lager these days with bits of fruit sticking out the rim!! Hotboy
Albert? It was a beautifully muscled dog, so it was. Never seen a better specimen. Hotboy

rob said...

When did you become canisexual?