Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2011

My deep, dear friend

Friday 12:10 p.m.
                           Just as I was about to give everything up, and was able to walk off the park of all the desires, I got a phone call from The Poisonous, who is my deep, dear friend! So instead of doing the bliss, and being amazed as I would have been, I tried to do some missionary work and discuss the blissiness with The Poisonous in the Cumberland Bar.
                          He is the end of all expectations.  He did not go to his mother's funeral. At least, his father had a funeral. He didn't go there either. His brother he doesn't like because his brother is a pervert. The big brother topped himself and his mother hated him. And after he topped himself, there was just silence. And the nice sister won't let the crazy brother near her children because they all know he is a pervert. What is a pervert in that house?
                       He is my deep dear friend. I haven't seen him for a while.We had some beers. They serve Erdinger in that bar.
                        I could have stayed at home.
                        Once when  St Teresa of Avila stayed at home, the archangel appeared and pierced her heart with a great big spear. He might have said: Here it comes, babes! Here is the giant spear. Take that!
                        It doesn't matter about the to dumb to meditate, and all that belief about the this and that. Pierced with a giant spear of love. What a day that would be!

9 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I think modern life makes families fall apart. Too much TV, too many expectations of things that aren't possible. Too many folks just being human beings and not being willing to accept that all the other folks in their lives are just human beings too.

I'm glad you spent time with your friend. Love is a gift we give that comes back to us in heaps.

Time with a friend is never wasted.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It was very nice to see him! Hotboy

rob said...

I think you're saying it's no wonder poisonous turned out the way he did. Alternatively, it's a wonder he didn't turn out worse.

I'm not going to my mother's funeral either, can you diagnose that?

PS I'm looking for a place to drink draught Erdinger in June. Is the Cumberland my best bet?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Some folk don't have funerals. They just get the ashes delivered then pour them down the toilet. You could try that. Hotboy p.s. You don't expect anything else from heathens!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Let's hope your mother does the right thing and dies in June. The Cumberland Bar is totally recommended for the imbibing of Erdinger! Hotboy

zomba said...

I say!

Not only did that Saint get about a bit, but it seems that there's another connection between you and her here.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Different Teresa, but the same idea!! Hotboy

MM III said...

I say!

Is RaBliss anything to do with the RaMouns?

MM III

John McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.