Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday Night Again!

10:40 p.m.
                Due to the amounts of ra bliss you may be getting, and such like, you think you can get away with it. You think you can buy an ounce of cannybliss and smoke it in ten days, and afterwards everything will be alright.   Or you think that maybe you can get over the nicotine addictions thus engendered by drinking some plonko collapso for a few nights thereafter and everything will be alright. You might even think you can handle the thoughts that arise as a consequence of these behavours, but I think this is delusional, Jack.
                 What thoughts aren't delusional, Hotboy? Don't give me this, Jack. I have to walk around in this world full of flatheids, and I would just like the thoughts that arise to be okay thoughts, and not have a savage bent to them.
                  So I  stopped smoking tobacco with the joints about four days ago. After four days you should be let out of jail, but you aren't really. There is still the addiction. There are still the unpleasant, and untrue, thoughts that arise. I have said before that nicotine withdrawal is a great lesson and helps you disbelieve in anything you are thinking about, but you still have to put up with it, and I'm going to really try and stop encountering this now.
                   How are you going to do that, Hotboy? By not smoking joints anymore, Jack. Won't you miss it, Hotboy?
                  I missed the fighting. I missed the adrenalin and the being alive and enduring the assaults. I missed the fornication, what little of it I had. But I did have it when I was in my prime, and I missed it when I stopped. And I missed the meat. And I missed the fish. And I missed the milk and the cheese. I still drink the beer. Franziskaner Weisbier.
                 Since I finished the cannybliss, it's been like being a flathied. Quite hard to settle. Quite hard to sit for long periods. Jumpy. Antsy. Flatheid.
                 But tomorrow is Thursday and there will be nothing to stop me doing the bliss. Unless you are doing it all the time, it's hard and it can be in prospect boring, but if you just do it all day, and ignore and disbelieve the stupid thoughts, you can ... do ra bliss, the satiation, the contentment. And so we struggle on, apart from the too dumb to meditate who just await the hammerblows!

7 comments:

rob said...

Some fortunate flatheids encountered the hammerblows long ago, and got them out of the way so they can get on with their lives, without needing to keep sucking vapours and liquids.

rob said...

But the nicotine dragon is a loathsome creature indeed. Put on the gloves and batter it into submission.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Thursday now! What a day I'm going to have! Hotboy p.s. There will be other hammerblows, but everyone gets a bit of that every now and again!

MM III said...

I say!

How wonderful that you have stopped fornicating.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Some of us were just dead attractive when we were young and the poor dears couldn't help themselves. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

You see me on the street
You always act surprised
You say, “How are you?” “Good luck”
But you don’t mean it

When you know as well as me
You’d rather see me paralyzed
Why don’t you just come out once
And scream it

No, I do not feel that good
When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
If I was a master thief
Perhaps I’d rob them

And now I know you’re dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don’t you understand
It’s not my problem

I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You’d know what a drag it is
To see you

Hotboy said...

Anony! I know it's the inimitable Bob, but why?