Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2011

Dreams

Friday 8:45 a.m.
                        Finally, I got onto my writing blog last night by changing browsers. It wasn't my fault, Jack. It rarely is, Hotboy. Well done, Jack! Changing browsers? How is the consumer supposed to put up with this crap? Some day I would like to become a recluse even if it was just to retreat in the war against the machines. The consigliere has sent me another thing to try on the scanner and I'll do that tonight before I go out. Dearie me!
                         I had a wonderful dream this morning. Quite often I dream that I'm lost in places, sometimes places that are pretty horrorshow, but last night I was lost in a housing scheme, which was full of young people, but I wasn't frightened at all, in fact, feeling confident going among them. Sometimes when I had a problem, a young person would spontaneously come over and help me. A lot of them knew who I was though I didn't know them, the way it is in school. It was schoolkids out of school. Towards the end of the dream more and more of them appeared to be wearing the uniform of the old school. Great dream!! A happy dream for once!
                       I was too tired yesterday from cycling for two hours the day before. Got to watch that. Pace the exhaustions. I'm looking forward to visiting Bellshill today. I get paid today or Monday. Hurrah!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

You could try emptying your cache.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin! Thanks, but it started working today for some unknown reason! Hotboy

rob said...

The dream sounds like The Scheme in reverse.

Hotboy said...

Albert? There was a discussion tonight about the Scheme. Stupid discussion! Hotboy