Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2011

The way to do it!

Thursday 10:35 a.m.
                               I was up today around six and started meditating before eight. I've done a little over two hours so far, but also a backbend, a headstand, twenty prostrations and tai chi set. Now I'm going to ruin it all by attempting once again to get the Kindle for PC to work! No, I won't. I will stay calm. I will stay calm. I will stay calm.
11:10 a.m.
                               Well, that was no bother at all! I've downloaded Ancient Futures. This means that I can pester folk on the Amazon Kindle site to buy my kidbooks. Hurrah! After lunch I will fix the scanner.

5 comments:

rob said...

I think you're saying you could have bought any book, but you chose your own. That's quite a recommendation!

Hotboy said...

Albert? My book only costs 86p and I'l get some of that back!! Hotboy

rob said...

86p! In the words of the song, What a capitalist you turned out to be.

rob said...

PS - isn't that called insider trading, or market manipulation or something?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm going to be a capitalist as soon as somebody gives me some money!! Hotboy