Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Two day old photes!




Wednesday 3:20 p.m.
                                 Something seems to have happened with the camera phone! The first photie is of the path down the middle of the allotment before I started cutting it. I stuck a Medicine Buddha postcard on the hut door. The last is of the chaps playing creekit, taken over the wall on the way home.
                                  I'm away up to the allotment now. I haven't been out today yet, but it looks blowy, and sunny, and rainy.

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I like the lady bug. Good things to have in a garden.

The weather here has been ghastly. Really rainy, windy and cold.

My little plants are hanging on for dear life.

Hotboy said...

Marie! That's a bit disappointing!! The sun was in my face in the late afternoon after some rain. Great weather really. Rain and sun and not too hot!! Hotboy

rob said...

Scotland in summer looks good.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Compared to yon desert where you live, almost anything would look good. Still a bit parky round here though, so maybe that balances things up!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

In the last photo, the Saltires should move their short leg a bit squarer.

MM III