Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Goodbye to all that!














Wednesday 2:45 p.m.
                                  The sandals are a bit interesting. I inherited them from my deid brother eighteen years ago. They weren't new then. I've worn them at my jobbies ever since. Don't know if I have much use for them now.  If anyone would like to offer me a thousand pounds for them I might consider letting them go.
                                   What a rollercoaster couple of days!! Got a lot of surprised messages today, but managed to slink off without much fuss. The heidie showed up and gave me a bottle of plonko collapso. It's called Rufus Stone. Heathcote Shiraz. And weighs in at 16%!!! I've never seen a bottle of collapso that strong. Just when I was about to give up my evil ways as well.
                                   Going for a walk now on a sunny and rainy day.

13 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I think this will be an interesting change for you.

My husband quit his job, because his partner was giving himself lots of money out of the company and not keeping the records.

He is much happier and now building a boat.

I wish you joy.

Hotboy said...

Marie! The world sometimes seems to be full of thieves!! Building a boat cannot be easy!! You should stick some photies of that on your blog! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Did you start work on Monday, and retire on Wednesday? Well done! That's what I call a decent working career!

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

A bottle of collapso for 35 years effort. Quite right!

MM III

rob said...

Always a good idea, to get out before you have to be carried out....

Looking forward to the Shiraz review, sounds like a nice drop, if you water it down of course.

Hotboy said...

Mingin' and Albert? With two pints of Erdinger in between ... well, it did get a bit fuzzy after a bit. Now that I'm retired I don't need to drink or smoke now of course and plan a future of complete abstention. Hotboy p.s. Actually, the wine was very nice indeed!!

rob said...

Opening a cheap no-name Shiraz tonight, so will toast your retirement tonight. Hope it's a long one. But if not, may the end come in your sleep. PS it might be prudent to get rid of that reading matter under your bed.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Hmm? Better to die conscious. Flatheids who die in their sleep are the lucky ones! The rest all die like dogs! Hotboy

rob said...

Will there be separate hells for proletarian and vile bourgeois flatheids, or are they all bunged in together, as a punishment to each other?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Proletarians and other noble folk do not go to hell. Christ sent the evil bourgeois to hell, not me!! At least you're getting some acclimatisation in! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Surely the place will collapse without you?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The gorgeous seventeen year olds will miss my stare! Hotboy

rob said...

Thanks for asking, it's jocko weather here. Four jumpers and a pantaclava. Makes you look forward to hell.