Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Uncool Killing










Tuesday 9:25 p.m.
                           You'd think it would be illegal to send folk to a foreign country and kill some joe in his house, and then rip off his body. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Watching this on a video link happening in real time is the heighth of uncool. It quite put me off becoming the US President.
                           I didn't realise folk were allowed to come into your house and kill you like that. These Americans are really heavy.
                           I hardly did anything else yesterday but meditate and smoke. The meditations have reached a new stage again, or are reaching, always going on. It's like looking after a baby. One day the baby has changed. Something has connected up in its brain and you have a slightly different proposition on your hands although it is almost impossible to say how. But there has been a jump into something else. There has been a lot of thick, thick bliss of late, and I really have wanted to meditate, and today I spent a whole day at work. I'll have to spend a whole half day there tomorrow. Bloody liberty, so it is.
                           Some of the photies are of paintings by the kiddo's boyfriend. I was up the allotment this evening. The weather continues to be glorious.

2 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Beautiful pics. I do so enjoy your pics.

Been out in my kayak a lot lately and doing paddling meditation. Amazing how good it feels both physically and emotionally.

I've got lots of blooms on my tomato plants.

rob said...

Pleasing pics of pics, but surely a tad def dight def dight?