Search This Blog

Friday 20 April 2012

Big Skies in Bellshill!







Friday 5.15 p.m.
                         For some reason they have changed the settings for this bloggy which is a total pain in the butt. Since I started only staying in Newmains one night a week since the New Year, going there has been fine. Though it does, unfortunately, keep me from visiting the Samye Ling, it is the only thing I do these days to help someone else, so.
                         I took the bottom photie of cherry blossoms walking home through Stockbridge and it seems to be focused. So it seems that the photies of flowers have to be taken as portraits, not as scenery or on auto, or whatever the other setting is. Dearie me. The old phone I had took photies of flowers and trees without all this malarkey, but of course the colour was all wrong!!
                         I'm going to have a great deal of bliss to put up with this evening. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

1 comment:

rob said...

That pesky old they, they're to blame for most things.