Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2012

Looking forward to quieter times!

Friday 6.53 p.m.
                         I gave away Wednesday, and Thursday, and today. This evening I was hoping for meditating time, but it seems that I somehow agreed to go to a concert this evening. God alone knows why.
                         This is a bit frustrating. Over the last few days, whenever I have been able to meditate, it has been apparent that the effects of the meditations are becoming very strong.
                         Just tell them to fung off, Hotboy! Just don't agree ever again to any appointments. Just don't. Do what you are supposed to do and stop pandering to the flatheids!
                         Fortunately, I have been vastly overspending of the allowance and to keep the finances together  I should really do nothing till July. Hurrah!! You'd think when you retired you could do what liked. Some hope!!

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

The world is all to happy to suck up our time.

I sometimes wonder how I manage to get anything done.

You have become quite the social butterfly since you retired.

Hotboy said...

Marie! My meditations are going so well I feel almost guilty wasting my time on anything else! But it's hard to be unavailable to folk who have no idea what you're trying to do!! Still, great to have no appointments till next Thursday! Hotboy

rob said...

Maybe if you were more obnoxious, flatheids would stop dragging you along against your will. You're too nice for you're own good.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Flatheids just don't get the bliss!! Also, there are some people who just like to get their way, and it doesn't matter what you feel about it. Imperialism from the photons!! Hotboy