Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

A Fabulous Party!



Saturday 12.32 p.m.
                               A year or so ago when I first started taking photies with the phone I was quite entranced by trees. I'd hardly noticed them before. Now it's clouds. I can't keep my eyes off the skies. Maybe the skies have improved and we get better cloud formations now, but I think probably not. It's me. Or maybe I've got better specs now. Hmmm? Somehow you can't convey the wonderment in the photies.
                               I thought there might be some women of child bearing age at the party last night since it was for someone's thirtieth birthday, and I was looking forward to that but with some trepidation as well. I'm a lot more sensitive to female flesh than I used to be. The older I get ... I think this is a side effect of doing the juju of jujus, which is a tantric thing of course. Yajrayana is also known as tantrayana. Atisha when he went to Tibet didn't teach the great juju because whatever tantric stuff there was in Tibet at the time was being "misused." I wonder what that means. Teresa down at the Samye told me they keep the monks and nuns well apart when they are in retreat. Hmmm... Anyway, unlike in the wild west, there were no young ladies tottering around in high heels half falling out of their dresses. Just a lot of really nice folk there really. I think the people now are an improvement on the crew who would have been at a party in that house twenty five years ago. More cosmopolitan. Sophisticated. I don't think I was any drunker than anyone else and behaved reasonably well for me. I had a really great time! Don't think I mentioned yab-yum to anyone!
                               

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

You were not "any drunker than anyone else and behaved reasonably well for me" - Are you ill?

Perhaps you are semi-concussed after bumping into something when walking around looking at the skies?

MM III

rob said...

If becoming a dirty old man is a spiritual path, Albert's practically a Buddha.

PS The skies in yon photies are great, it's the ground that's the problem.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I was drinking Fosters which is only 4% and I only had twelve cans in the six hours I was there, so I was practically sober!
Albert? I'm just a sensitive fellow. Being a dirty old man is not a spiritual path, but you could try that on the polis if they ever lift you down at the docks! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I was drinking Fosters which is only 4% and I only had twelve cans in the six hours I was there, so I was practically sober!
Albert? I'm just a sensitive fellow. Being a dirty old man is not a spiritual path, but you could try that on the polis if they ever lift you down at the docks! Hotboy