Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Today's skies!






Wednesday 6.08 p.m.
                                  Whilst waiting for the bread to come out of the oven.
                                   What a lovely afternoon it was!! The sun shone for quite a bit of it and when it was obscured by clouds ... what fabulous clouds they were!! Right now it is now just grey and pissing down, which is a pity since I was going to go up to the allotment for a second time.
                                    It did a big of digging this afternoon and transplanted some strawberries.
                                    I can describe how great the bliss has been over the last few days. This makes me realise why the lama quite often seemed to be really a wee bit hacked off when he saw me over the past few years. I used to think it was because I was going down a unguided road, but now I wonder if it was not because he knew I could be experiencing this if I just stopped doing stupid stuff like drinking and smoking and eating cannybliss yogurts.
                                    But after doing nothing bad to myself since Saturday, I feel completely exhausted. Maybe I'm not sleeping as well as I should be, and it certainly is taking me an hour or so to get to sleep. Today when I wasn't meditating horrible crabbit thoughts kept arising and abiding and declining as they do when you are feeling tired. What to do? I shouldn't go out for a bottle of collapso this evening, but march on, but I don't know.
                                     Tomorrow and Friday I have to give away the time, and on Friday night I have to go to a party. Hmmm? After the last few days, I'd really like to be a hermit for a couple of years. I know that might be hard to understand for flatheids, but flatheids just don't get the bliss!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I can see Mickey Mouse with upturned palms in the first snap.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'll have a pint of whatever you've been drinking then! Hotboy

rob said...

Albert says he would feel the same way as you, if they stopped his bliss pills.

I've enjoyed a couple of days on my own, but now there's incoming space cadetry everywhere. Why oh why does everything have to balance up?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't think there's enough mad Scots Irish blood in your Teutonic veins to support such nasty, angry thoughts! You're far too nice! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters, you're right, I'm only half mad Scots Irish, that's probably why I'm so well balanced.