Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2012

Sunday night!


Sunday 9.13 p.m.
                           I took about ten photies today due to the skies being so dramatic, but when I got back here the only two that were in the camera were these two. I guess this the camera starting to collapse, but I really don't care.
                           I found this review of TheBlissBook on amazon.con today. It's better than the book!

                           

4.0 out of 5 stars
 
Wonderfully funny!April 12, 2012
By 
Jimelle Salyers (Spencer, wv, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: TheBlissBook (Kindle Edition)
This is a story about a frustrated and manic school librarian who must deal with the red tape, bad teachers, and clueless administrators that seems to be a part of all school systems. and boy, does he deal with it! A romping, hilarious, fun read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Your camera goes on the blink, but by some amazing transformation in clicky-knowledge, you manage to link to a review with stars and fonts and everything!

As I am gradually learning - it all evens up in the end.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It was nothing to do with me!! If these things would just do what it says on the tin! Hotboy

rob said...

Thank goodness it's the camera starting to collapse, not the operator.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I tend to collapse later on in the evening. Hotboy