Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Garden centre photies












Tuesday 1.00 p.m.
                            We went to a garden centre yesterday because it was a public holiday and the flatheids are loose on them days. I shifted the camera settings to portrait, as opposed to scenery, but, as you can see,  it still won't take photies of flowers that are in focus. Oh well. I really want to take photies of the sky these days anyway. Or trees.
                             I've been a very good boy since Saturday night and the meditations are increasing ... well, it's the force of them, or in them. I'm just going on without fear just now. The effects of the vase breathing ... well, it changes the way things appear  in your visual field as well as all the malarkey happening inside your body.
                             I'd be very happy just to be left alone like this, but I have to go to Newmains on Thursday, or course, and staying straight and sober there is a real challenge. Also, we have to go to a party on Friday and I guess I'll have to take a box of guinness cans to that. However, there should be some women of child bearing age there and there might even by some tottering around in high heels and half falling out of their dresses, which would be wonderful to behold.
                             Samsara and nirvana have the same reality in the state of ultimate awareness
                             To achieve ultimate reality, I mark everything with mahamudra, the Great Seal of Emptiness
                              This is the quintessence of non-duality. Milarepa.
                               Shame about the flatheids, of course, but there's bugger all I can do about that!!!

3 comments:

rob said...

What an insolent looking pansy!

Albert wants me to ask what make/model is the camera.

NaNoSkye said...

The bleeding hearts are so pretty. Even fuzzy the flower pics are nice.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I put in every photie I take, almost. I think the old phone camera I had used to take sharper flowers, but I think the colours were worse. You'd think the camera would take the photie of a flower right, eh? Hotboy
Albert? The camera is called a Vivitar - ViviCam 9126, but don't bother to look it up as I'm bound to lose it soon anyway. Hotboy