Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

The Taxman's Taken All My Dough!










Saturday 9:32 p.m.
                             The taxman lopped 20% off my pension this month. This means I'll have to phone them on Monday. This boy was on the radio today saying that he was waiting for forty five minutes till I got someone to speak to. So I'll phone them on Monday and wait. My pension is only just over £4,000 a year and your personal allowance is over £8,000 so I don't see how they can be right. The tax code they've put me on implies that I have a second income. Surely they can't be talking about the £23 Kindle sent me!!
                              You should meditate at dawn and dusk. The dusk bit is good at this time of the year since it occurs between eight and nine and then you can get hammered after that if you like.
                               The meditations this afternoon were great and so were the ones up the allotment and back here as it was getting dark. I'm truly a fortunate creature to have this after partying last night. Hurrah!

3 comments:

rob said...

Love your work on the top pic

Hotboy said...

Albert? I know they don't have clouds in yon desert where you live! Bad luck. Skies here are brilliant! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

With my help, Adbul made the calculation that your income is higher than that for his (fairly small) village.

MM III