Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hermit weather!

Tuesday 9:30 p.m.
                            What a wonderful start to the week. The weather turned filthy and I got to meditate. Brian Wilson has invited me to go down to Portobello tomorrow if it stays filthy and drink beer and listen to the Beach Boys and get my head jammed in between big speakers playing nonsense recorded by the janitor of the brother of someone who once saw a real live Beach Boy across the street. So we're praying for a great blizzard, Lordy, Lordy! Please dump three feet of snow on Portobello overnight so that them Portobellians have to stay put.
                             Great day! Didn't have to speak to anyone at all. Great meditations. Did the six threes of shadow boxing and was surprised that I was in reasonable condition. It must be the diggings.
                              My ten ebooks are free today. They'll down load about seven hundred times, I guess. This is very small, but it is Tuesday. I had a look at a free ebook site. Accidentally, I downloaded a free Emile Zola onto my Kindle for PC. How fabulous!! That might start me reading books again except for you getting the blenny blink staring the computery thing for hours and hours as it is.
                               The photie is out of the kiddo's bedroom window. You can actually get to the window these days, so I make take that photie every time I've not got a photie from being outside. It's a great view.

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Agreed that it is a great view.

Our weather yesterday was not so bad, mostly just cold. With a few flurries.

Today it is brilliant and sunny.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Normally nobody gets to look out of that window at the view. Ridiculous. Somebody wants me to go cycling today so I hope the rain stays off! Hotboy

rob said...

Good view right enough. You could take a photo every day and stitch them together into a slide show. Sell it to tourists

rob said...

PS rent the room to tourists. You could do B&B with allotment breakfasts.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The Domestic Bliss being an imperialist and so territorial ... I'm lucky I get a chance to look out the window! Hotboy.