Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2012

Thinking thoughts.

They walk like bears. The other one is my mother. My mother is not like them. She's more like one of us, or, to be fair on the wummin, us. She is us. But my sister Kay is another one. They are not on holiday for the rest of their lives.
                           These are feminine entities. I'm more interested in the auld maw than I am in any of these other women who do everything. But the auld maw is more like me. The kiddo has a bad temper and her hair is blondy, but otherwise she had the good fortune to be just like her mum. Except for the anxiety. The auld maw and us like her do not do anxiety. We act out. We are the axe murderers.
                           I think I have been a worry to some people, but I know that I am sane because I am a friend of the old, toothless one. Apart from the feminine entities, and these are quite old, these dolls, the only person of a masculine nature that I chance to encounter is the old, toothless one. Thank god for that, eh?

4 comments:

rob said...

Thank goodness you cleared that up.

rob said...

I see now. Masculine nature is code for blooterism.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I was fairly blootered when I wrote that post! But the kiddo and her maw walk exactly the same and fall over quite a lot! Hotboy

rob said...

Usually one hopes the kids might learn from the parents' mistakes.