Search This Blog

Monday 23 April 2012

Wonderful Monday!



Monday Noon
                        The top photie was taken out the room window, the room that isn't used since it's been decorated. Nobody ventures into the living room anymore due to the piles of stuff and wardrobes and all still being untouched since the decorators left. But I hoovered my room this morning until the sucky thing stopped working properly. I hadn't read the manual so I'll leave the bag change to the Domestic Bliss and maybe finish hoovering in another couple of years. I've made bread and soup this morning.
                         My meditations in between times were fabulous. I could, of course, be heading for disaster since I'm doing all the stuff the lama told me not to and thoroughly enjoying the effects. The vase breathing stuff just gets more and more amazing and fascinating as the channels or whatever continue to open up. I'll meditate until about one now, then have some lunch and then a wee sleep.
                           What a wonderful life this is! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think that even Casper & Farley would turn their noses up at that soup.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Nobody will eat my soup or my breid! I have no idea why! It's delicious once you've eaten practically nothing else for years! Hotboy

rob said...

Judging by the photo, it's hardly surprising nobody wants your bread - is it really so hard you have to blast it apart with a detonator?

Hotboy said...

Albert? You'd need to get your falsers in for the crusts. This might be different from the routine down at the docks! Hotboy